"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Monday, February 7, 2011

Physiology Exam 1

This is my last Pre-Nursing prerequisite class... so I feel like I really should do well. So far, from 2 homework assignments and a lab, I have a 96%. Our first exam (of 6 for the semester) is tomorrow. I feel like I really should be studying hard but I'm low on motivation.

I invited some classmates over to my house on Saturday to study with me but none of them ended up coming between childcare issues, transportation obstacles, picking friends up at the airport, etc.

I feel like I could do pretty well on this test whether or not I study...in fact I feel like I could have easily taught this first section of the class. Which is probably why I'm having trouble motivating myself to study more. But it would be great if I could get 100% and really keep my grade up there, especially at the beginning, because who knows how hard it might get later on.

The topics for the first exam are going to be: The cell, basic chemistry, and metabolism. As well as feedback loops, some concept mapping, etc. I haven't really read the assigned chapters. I think I read part of chapter 1, but that's it. Maybe if I do some of the concept checking questions at the end of the chapters that will help me get back into it.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment