"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Phlebotomy book still hasn't arrived

Ugh. So I decided to go online and comparison shop for my school books, because, after all, I've been underemployed for a year now. I end up buying my phlebotomy text from a seller on half.com, superbookdeals.com. They state that it takes 1-4 days to ship the order and a maximum of 14 days to arrive after that. I ordered it August 7th, now it's the 23rd, so 16 days and counting, and I still don't have the book. I'm in the second week of class, I've already had homework assignments due, and I have a quiz tomorrow. I've been getting by, borrowing a book from a classmate, but I'm running out of patience for this book seller. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment