"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Positive feedback...

There's a lady that comes into my work regularly to take care of all of the indoor plants. I don't know why the normal maintenance crew/gardeners don't do that. Anyway, she's friendly, but mostly stays to herself and just goes around and does her job. This afternoon at work, when I saw her, she said that, "Wow, you've learned the job fast. You are really good with the residents!" Which was great to hear. I think I do a good job with them. I'm still working on learning all of their names, but they like me, and I think a good relationship with them is one area that I can shine in at work, even though some of the other secretarial type duties are a little off my radar (it's all getting easier though).

No comments:

Post a Comment