"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hurrah! Employed.


Good news: I got the job! I start next Monday. They offered me $15 an hour, FT plus benefits after 3 months, etc, etc. The pay is less than I hoped for but should be liveable in the short term before I start nursing school. And, I'm pretty sure it is getting me the medical experience I need for my application. Plus, their lab is only 2 miles from my house so I should be able to bike to work, through the park!

I am relieved. And excited. And a little nervous. I went out and bought my first set of scrubs today @ Walmart -- hahah! I look pretty good in them if I do say so myself ;-)

After four months of working half time for student-rate pay I'm finally back on track again. Everything is falling into place. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment