"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Job Interview = HOPE!


While I was upstairs doing some home repair type stuff this morning, a woman called from the pathology lab I just applied to a few days ago and left a message on my phone about scheduling an interview. I called back and we're going to meet tomorrow morning at nine. It is lab assistant type work, probably less pay than I made right out of college, but at this point sounds like an excellent opportunity. And hopefully would work as "medical experience" for my nursing school application. I won't be working with patients directly, I don't think, but it is a medical lab. So.... crossing my fingers and my toes, and ironing my interview pants (hope they still fit after my recent weight loss), and GOSH wouldn't it be nice to start the new year with a new job?!

No comments:

Post a Comment