"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Second interview next Tuesday


I had my interview at the pathology lab this morning, and it went very well. I did say "shitty" once by accident. I don't know where that came from; I never curse. Oops. I had said something like their company has a good reputation in the community, and they asked me about that, and I explained that when my doctor was having me get blood drawn, he told me not to go to the other lab in town because they were *bleep* compared to this company. I must have just been nervous or something. But I felt pretty comfortable talking to the 3 people that interviewed me and they seemed excited about hiring me, and maybe even moreso because I am planning on becoming a nurse.

After I came back home, a couple hours later I got a phone call asking if I could come in next Tuesday for a "hands on" portion of the interview. They told me this morning that this would be the procedure... they want to make sure that, in their words, "you look good on paper, you look good in the interview, but can you use a pipette?" So I'll have to make sure and be in a calm, precise mood that morning, and not have too much coffee!

I feel really good about this possibility. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment