"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Volunteer shift at the Hospital yesterday

Yesterday was my 3rd time volunteering at the hospital. It felt a lot more relaxed than usual. I had someone there working with me again, and almost all of the calls were to ferry lab specimens around form various departments, with very few other situations to take care of.

I started feeling like I could even bring some studying to do with me some days. And now that Jenny is back from vacation (the woman who usually does Saturdays), we can switch off weekends, so I'll have the option of having some Saturdays to myself.

That feels good. Especially going into Fall semester where things could get crazy! I'm sure I'll be thankful for an extra Saturday here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment