"The most successful people are those who are good at plan B." - J. Yorke


Friday, July 1, 2011

I got the job!

So, my new supervisor called me yesterday and told me they want to hire me. I don't know what my hourly rate will be yet, but I've got their weekly schedule of hours they want me to cover (it's about 24 I think) and next week I'm going to start working my tutoring appointments around fitting the new schedule.

It sounds like they called my current supervisor, and someone I put down from my last position (in graduate school) before that. I heard from both that they had gotten a call. And it turns out I didn't have anything to worry about.

Not the ideal, full time, with benefits job that I'd hoped for, but this should help a lot with the financial situation being able to have more hours, and more dependable hours.

Celebrating by going to an outdoor music concert tonight. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment